Saturday 6 February 2010

Scavenger Hunt Cheats- Day 6

Hey Guyz! Before I give you the cheats of the hunt I'm just going to say I'm getting some new authors soon! ( I Won't Name anyone ) So anyways The cheats!

Gushing Geyser - Tree Fort
Forest Floor - Viewer
Vesuvius Shop (Carnivorous Cavern) – Art Shack
Jurassic Fort (Webo Ridge) – Bison
Sanoran Sands – Matterhorn’s Big Air
Mocholodon Theater (Croc Peninsula) – Creepy Crawlies
Tree Fort (Croc Peninsula) – Vesuvius Shop
Voodoo Hideaway (Soggy Bottom Swamp) – Demolition Derby
Buckland’s Peak – Cactus
Webo Ridge – 2000 Degrees
Lizard Lounge (Webo Ridge) – Edmarka’s Town Store
Edmarka’s Town Store (Gushing Geyser) – Dino Dig
Wild Walkersaurus Bunker (Sanoran Sands)– Sand Surfing
Tao Temple(Sub Alpine Forest)-Supersaurus Den
Golf shop (Gushing Geyser)- Magma Madness
Hillside Canopy– Current Critters
Jungle Beach– Volcano
Supersaurus Den (Forest Floor)– Wookey Lanes

And You Win An...



Ant Farm! Cool!
Well I hope i helped!

Woolly_Socks

1 comment:

  1. Hey WoolSocks Im a hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggeeeeeeeeee fan of yours and I love your site!!!!! Im gonna come to it everyday!!! :) Its really cool and i have one to but webosaurs wont put me back on there blogroll because I quit my site a while ago but now im back. So I could use your help its fine if you cant Ill still vist this site!!!! Rock On!
    ~Rheddy~

    ReplyDelete