Wednesday 10 February 2010

Competition Times!

Hey Guys! Its ME Woolly and I come with Good News! I Have a competition! Ok so you Remember Way Back When I Had a Poll for a new Armor ( Doesn't Surprise Me If Ya don't!) ? Well I Want you To Design The Next Armor! Here are the Ones You Can Use:

Cheese Armor
Platinum Armor
Chocolate Armor
Lego Armor
Rock Armor!

Pick ONE of those Then what happens is you design them, Then I will have a poll To see who Likes which one the best! You Can send me them by sending me a private message on Webosaurs Fan Forum! I will post the Top Three! ( MUST be at least FIVE People) SO Post a comment If your'e going to Take Part!
Oops Forgot the Prize! Well The Prize will be a Coin Code! Yup!
Well Good Luck Guys!

Woolly_Socks

6 comments:

  1. hey its fruggster and i really dont need a coin code i have 10000 coins so i wont do it and im a really bad drawer ill let someone els have a shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i need big money dude please i only have 1coin plz dude and a one armor plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need the free membership please mi nick is friskucitis

    ReplyDelete