Saturday 12 December 2009

Modosaurs!

Hey Guyz Herez a list of da Mods!:

Modosaur Devo:

ModosaurDevo Mostly only comes on at partys cuz he's a PARTAY ANIMAL! But He hangs around sometimes!

ModosaurOrdo:

ModosaurOrdo I basically see almost every day beacuse for uk pplz he hangs around after school for us!His Nicknames are Oreo and Orbz!(well thats what i call him!)

ModosaurSun:

ModosaurSun is who i normally see every day too!Her Nickname is Sunny!


ModosaurCarbo:

ModosaurCarbo Generally comes on and I normally see her hanging round GG! Her Nickname is Carbie Barbie!

ModosaurBones:

Modosaur Bones I Generally see as well around gg! His NickNames are Bonsey And Dem Bones!(well thats what i call him!)

Rexxy:

Rexxy!He Tends to only normally come on at party's unless he comes on when i leave?(maybe!:D)

ModosaurCeno:

ModosaurCeno I Sometimes see aroung webosaurs! His Nicknames are Bobo and Dora!

If You Want any of the pictures either post a comment asking or ask me on webosaurs!
I will have the rest of the mod's in passing time!:D

Woolly_Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment