Thursday 1 October 2009

2009 October Penguin Style Catalog Cheats!

Hello Ladies And Gentelmen, This cheat post have bean Updated 4 the Bad quality Before...


LET'S Begin YE CHEATS :D




First Click on the Mashroms, Then the window...


Then click the DUDE's feet XD...

AFTA You click the feet, Click his mouse (BUT DONT ROIN HIS WORK OK?)

Now Annoy the Piano guy by clicking on his Piano... He will give you a helmet to goBUT YOU DONT SUPPOS TO GO, Close And open the Red Viking Helmet Window 4 times to Unlock THIS RARE BLUE THINGY!

Oh yea and this is me putting my bottom at the Road..Good Times

Cya all peeps so soon As i said ill be posting some virtual Online games :D.

-Red Nes

1 comment:

  1. NightStriker here!
    I never knew you had a blog!! I do to. Just click on my name.
    Still trying to be a pro....

    ReplyDelete